Search

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Shemen Godwin - "I Drip Glory" || @ShemenGodwin




Shemen Godwin is starting the year 2022 with beautiful song "I Drip Glory"

Shemen is a fast rising gospel minister with amazing Music sensation, the writer of the award winning Song SOMEONE BIGGER, STORY CHANGER, GRACE PRODUCT, and many more on the list sets out to begin the year with this Master piece  *I DRIP GLORY* you are going to love this..


*I DRIP GLORY...* by *SHEMEN* (Lyrics)

I'm dripping glory
There's oil upon my head o
He changed my story
And he put new song in my mouth
See this beauty
Is not the works of my hands
Come let us sing to the maker of everything

I serve a God
He love's me like only Child
I'm the Apple of his eyes ooo
He daily loadeth me
With so much benefit
And he made me partaker of his grace
I am the blessed
Of my father
He has lifted me
Above all sorrows
U see this love 
Nothing can compare
This is my song 
I'll praise him and I won't stop..

You see this year 
Goodness and Mercy follow me 
And I'm living in prosperity
The lines are fallen for me
In pleasant places
And I'm Rising everyday
I have the victory
In every circumstance
There is glory working
In my life
U see this love
Nothing can compare
This is my song 
I'll praise him and I won't stop...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tune In Grace World Radio

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget